Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Banking and Accounts

This time you are going to blog about your current banking situation. Do you have a bank account? Do you plan on getting one. If you do, what features would you like it to have that will suit your needs? Some students even have an account that is linked to their parents. How do you feel about that idea?



I do not have my own bank account. My mother has a savings account that she puts money into for my college. I do plan on getting my own, probably a Money Market Checking Account. I don't want to withdraw any money until college, and I need as much interest as I can get, so can earn more. I wouldn't like an account linked to my mother. Honestly, I am much more responsible than she is with money. I only spend what is needed, and am good with saving. I know how got get a good deal. I'd rather have my own account that I can control, so I can be sure of what is happening, and so I can learn how to responsibly take care of my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment