Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Credit Score

Why are credit scores important? What are some ways that you can take control of your credit score? What is an example of a good credit score and how can you get one? What can you start doing right now to help that?

Credit scores are imporant because they're looked at by EVERYONE. Whenever you buy a new house, get a new job, apply for a loan, they're looked at. A good credit score is 700 and above. To get one, you have to

Pay all bills on time.
Pay all loans on time.
D0n't apply for too many credit cards.
Have a good mix of cards if you have any.

I can start training myself now to make the right financial decisions. I can not be tempted to buy too many store cards, and begin acting responsibly with they money I have now.

No comments:

Post a Comment