Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Payment Types, Interest Rates, and Credit Cards

When it is time for you to get your first credit card, if you choose to do so, what features will best serve you as a young woman in college? What sorts of things would you use the card for? What sorts of things would you want to use the card for? How would you plan on keeping the credit account in good standing?

I think when I'm older and I have a stable job that I'd be ready for a credit card. I don't buy much, and having the card would just make me pay fees and other things I can't afford right now. It'd be pretty much useless. If I did have a card, I'd use it for smaller purchases that I can't buy with money. Such as small furniture items. I'd make sure to buy only things I know I could pay back soon. I wouldn't go over the limit. I'd get a card with a low Maximum Amount so I wouldn't be tempted to spend much.

No comments:

Post a Comment