Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Insurance and Taxes
What are some major considerations when choosing a health insurance? Do you have insurance and how do you have it? Name some of the different types of taxes that exist? What type of tax do you feel will affect you in the nearest future and why? Some considerations when choosing health insurance may be how much you have, how much you can afford, and how often you get hurt. If you're accident prone, you should definetely buy insurance, and might want to pay a little more to get more coverage. I don't have insurance, but my mom's working on it. Some types of taxes are sales tax, state income tax, and property tax. I feel I'll be affectd by sales tax, state income tax, and property tax. I want to own a home in the future, so I'll have to pay for the house and land. I'll have to pay for basic things such as what I buy daily, such as clothes. I'll pay for state tax of course.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment