Monday, March 7, 2011

Financing Higher Education

Based on your knowledge of your own family financial situation, what types of financing do you think you will be eligible for? Are there certain types that are better than others? What can you do now to start helping yourself finance your college career?

My family isn't very well off, so I know I'll need some financial aid. I might need a Perkins loan, and an subsidized loan. I think these are better for my situation because you don't have to pay them off right away. They also have pretty low and fixed rates, like the Perkins. I'll need a lot of money, because the college I currently want to go to is a private school, and costs a lot of money. ($41,000 a year.) I'm already saving for college, but I'll begin putting more money in, so I can have more when I actually do start college.

No comments:

Post a Comment