1. Of the methods listed on this handout, which strategy is one you don't have a habit of practicing, but you think might work and you're willing to try?
I'm willing to try consolidate similar tasks.
2. Write down EXACTLY what you would change and how you would schedule it.
I often do my work out of order. For example, if I have bookwork, I'll do some of it in the morning, some that night and some the next day. I'll try from now on to actually do all bookwork at once, like nighttime. I also can do things like research and write a report at once, since both of them involve the computer.
3. To cement your resolve to try this, write down the exact date you are going to do it next.
Today. I have to read a history chapter and do some math work.
No comments:
Post a Comment